To ensure the safety of our animals and preserve the reputation of our rabbitry, the following sales policy is in effect:
1) No babies will be sold below the age of 12 weeks.
2) No adults will be sold above the age of 2 years.
3) No rabbit will be sold that has a defect of health or temperament.
4) We will consent to hold stock up to 2 weeks prior to sale, but beyond this we require a non-refundable deposit of 1/2 the sale amount in order to hold a rabbit or rabbit/s. If your name is on a waiting list you will be contacted directly as soon as something is available. At that time the deposit can be arranged, if necessary, or the pickup may be scheduled.
5) We are known for the soundness of our herd and make every attempt to match the animal to the customer's needs as a result. However, if a health/temperament issue should arise up to 2 weeks following the date of sale then the animal in question will be replaced or the amount of money in purchase refunded. In the event of a health or behavior issue, the customer must notify us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue immediately.
6) We do not sell bred does or offer the use of our bucks for stud.
7) We do not loan animals out for the purpose of breeding or showing. Any prospective animal intended for the purpose of either must be purchased outright.
8) Any rabbit sold by the Spang Angora rabbitry will be accompanied by the following:
--a three generation pedigree
--a grooming and shearing demonstration
--consultation and support for the lifetime of the rabbit
9) Registration is available for a $6 fee if the rabbit is more than 6 months of age.
9) Transactions may occur at our place of residence or other mutually convenient location. Due to the sensitive nature of flight animals and the presence of pregnant/nursing does, we do not give customer tours of our rabbitry.